Thursday, April 21, 2011

Music for a Busy Day

It's been a busy week, in a good way! Seeing friends, family, doing lots of real work... but it has meant that I have had to neglect all my little side projects. But I do have a plan for some fun posts after I battle my way through this pile of grad school work!

I actually got my dragging body out of bed at 6:30 AM today to continue my project this week of organizing an interdisciplinary conference with grad students from all over California. I hope to have the vast majority of emails that need to be sent out of my drafts file and into my outbox by the end of the day. I managed to get to a yoga class in the morning, and then in the afternoon went to a discussion by a bunch of Santa Barbara writers about their perspectives on writing about place, which was nice for a change of pace. I don't go to half the writing- and art-oriented events that I want to in this town. Now I am home, but the day is far from over!

So, my soundtrack for a busy Santa Barbara day:


3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

thanks for sharing, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

I hope your weekend is relaxing after such a busy week! <3 Happy Easter!

Melinda said...

Sounds busy, but productive! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...